Sunday, December 14, 2008

Four Christmases was Hilarius with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn

This is so hillarious! I cannot even begin to think of
how many times I laughed through this. The disfuntional
families and this movies shows it so clearly and very
comically. You want a great laugh go see this movie!
Highly recommended, and it is just so funny. I am
going to have to go see it again!

Twilight is still my favorite. I now am going to read the
book. It is too philosophical in so many ways. Actually
I can relate to so many way Bella thinks and Edward
patience though is he hundreds years old but yet 17...Um?
In my book and in my past I can relate directly to him as
well. My breath was taken away when I heard him say
he was 17. It's such a long story that only a book will
suffice the very need to let it all out. Thank God for a
piece that saved me. I had no idea where I was going
when this piece fell into my life...

*Celeste*

No comments: