Wednesday, March 11, 2009

II Corinthians 5:17

II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

It is true! I am becoming a new Creature in Christ every day and in everyway. All things are made new...so all the old is new... all in all will all cease and I shall live abundantly. I feel so much like a new born baby and so tender and i must be careful as I can possibly be...God will honor me for always Honoring Him...i mean who else could possibly understand...My strength shall return in a very strong profound way and i shall share my story to all that care and are drawn to it. For I was born to be an Artist NOT a banker. It is just beginning...I can feel it...it actually started on 7.17.2008

2 Corinthians 5 : 17
2+5 => 7:17...go figure :)

7 . 17 (2008)----- the day of the "Beginning" of the Painting, which was actually my life. 7 1 7 ---> There is more to come.....

*Celeste*

No comments: